If you read music and participate in the music ministry of your parish, you are invited to participate in our Diocesan Festival Choir. To sign up for the Festival Choir, please click on the registration link below. Space is limited.
“Sing to the Lord: Music in Divine Worship” (PDF) Guidelines of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
It is essential for parishes to be aware of copyright law in regards to reprinting text and melody for assemblies, and for projection purposes, during liturgies and other gatherings in the parish. If you have questions regarding copyright, please contact the Office of Worship.
- Copyright Guidelines from the Church Music Publishers Association
- OneLicense.net – Covers GIA, Liturgical Press, Hope Publishing, and many more.
- LicenSingOnline.org – Covers OCP
- CCLI – Covers various publishers
- World Library Publications Reprint – Covers WLP only
- International Commission on English in the Liturgy – Contains the policy on reprint permissions for liturgical texts