To help support the TV Mass please donate online today.
About TV Mass
Our Diocesan televised Mass reaches nearly all households in our diocese through network programming on KSTC-45 at 11:00 each Sunday morning. Featuring local priests, musicians, and lectors, this Mass is a wonderful opportunity for our homebound parishioners to enjoy their faith with the Diocese of Saint Cloud. Those who can’t watch the Mass on television are invited to view it online below.
This ministry is fully supported by donations and a grant for which we are sincerely grateful. We are truly blessed to be able to provide this ministry to our homebound parishioners. Thank you for your support, whether it be in participation, in donations, or in prayer. We extend our deepest gratitude to the Minnesota Catholic Society of Foresters for helping fund this ministry.
Please help keep TV Mass on the air and donate online today. To mail a check, please write it to TV Mass and send it to TV Mass, Diocese of Saint Cloud, c/o Annual Diocesan Appeal, 305 N. 7 Ave., St. Cloud, MN 56303.
All “viewers in our diocese and beyond can watch the Mass on KSTC-TV at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday via cable, satellite or antenna (check your cable provider for channel number). Click to view the KSTC coverage map (PDF). The 10:30 AM service on KSAX out of Alexandria no longer airs; the station has closed.
Channel numbers vary based on location and type of TV service (cable, satellite, antenna).
Local Access Cable Channels:
- Albany Mutual Telephone Channel 19 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays and Wednesdays
- Albany Mutual Channel 12 (KSTC) at 11:00 a.m. Sunday
- Benton Cable Channel 19 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- Charter Spectrum Cable (St. Cloud Area) Channel 178 – We have been notified by Charter Communications that Public Access Channel 178 will no longer be offering playback services of the Sunday Mass as of December 31, 2019.
- Charter Spectrum Channel 17 (KSTC) at 11:00 a.m.
- LA-TV Channel 10 – Airs 1 p.m. Thursdays
- Runestone Telephone Channel 6 – Airs 5:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sundays and Wednesdays
- Community Connection (Arvig) Channel 14 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- Tri-City Cable Channel 10 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- WRAC Channel 8 – Airs 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 a.m. Sundays
- Belgrade Nursing Home, Belgrade
- Foley Nursing Center, Foley
- Good Shepherd Home, Sauk Rapids
- Greenwood Connections, Menahga
- Koronis Manor, Paynesville
- Lutheran Care Center, Little Falls
- Meadow Ponds Assisted Living, Pierz
- Ridgeview Place, Sauk Rapids
- St. Williams Center, Parkers Prairie
- Talahi Spiritual Center, St. Cloud
- The Legends at Heritage Place, Sartell
- Unity Healthcare, Little Falls
- Sterling Park, Waite Park
- KYES Radio 1180 AM – 9:00 a.m. Sundays
- WVAL Radio 800 AM – 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- KEYL Radio 1400 AM – 10:00 a.m. Sundays
If you have any other questions regarding our locally produced TV Mass, please contact the Office of Worship at (320) 255-9068.
TV Mass Audio